Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The ideal All in One Computer


How has your old computer been running for you lately? Has it acted like it was a mule overloaded with a ton of cinder blocks? Have you had to do a system restore often? Has it started up slow and run slow when on? If so, then its time to do the smart thing instead of taking it to get repaired. Its time to get a new computer, one that fits in perfect with all of your computer needs and is the in-thing for 2013. There is no more cords to trip over or try and hide as there is no more bulky tower (CPU) as its all built into this totally wireless system. The mouse and keyboard are totally wireless. The only cord is the power supply to the unit that you plug into the wall outlet. Take a look at the new computer system I bought recently after my old computer went into permanent retirement and I lost tons of important documents and photgraphs. The new All in One Acer computer with a 64 bit, not the standard 32 bit most others have. Use this link to take a look at it then picture yourself with one and you don't have to spend a lot of money to get one. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150681375457540&l=23e374f6ac Hewlet Packard (HP) followed suit and I use to have their brand for years but once I tried out the Acer, I was hooked. I am going to give you more details on this system so stay tuned.

No comments: